Banana MoMo recipe: How to Make raw Banana MoMo? Special recipe for vegetarian, Watch here a video and learn how to make Banana MoMo easily in your Home.
Every Nepalese family has a slightly different MoMo recipe, with various theories on how to make them most juicy and delicious. The variations are endless – MoMos can be meat, vegetarian, steamed (the most popular), fried, and cooked in soup.
Watch More Videos at YUMMY NEPALI KITCHEN You Tube Channel, The channel provides you Videos of Nepali Foods Recipes in Nepali Language.
Heath Benefits of RAW BANANA
– Raw bananas are rich in fibre which aid in digestion and promote heart health.
– It is also a good source of resistance starch which may help keep cholesterol in check.
– Since raw bananas have low sugar content, these are a great option for diabetics.
– They are also low on glycemic content and help combat risks of diabetes and keeping blood sugar in control.
– Raw banana consumption slows down the digestive process which helps in keeping full for longer, thereby, keeping a check on untimely hunger pangs.
– These are a good source of potassium and Vitamin B-6 and also facilitate absorption of essential minerals and nutrients, especially calcium.