Bato Muni Ko Phool 2 kicks off shooting


The shooting of famous film Bato Muni Ko Phool sequel has kicked off. The shooting started from Eastern Jhapa district.

bato muniko phool

Babu Bogati and Rima Bishwokarma, during the shooting of bato muniko phool 2

According to producer and actor Yash Kumar, some 90 percent of the shooting will be done in scenic places of the district. Remaining 10 percent scenes of the movie will be shot in Kathmandu. The movie is directed by Subarna Thapa.

Earlier, Bato Muni Ko Phool was directed by Suraj Subba ‘Nalbo’. There are three actors and three actresses in the film. Richa Sharma, Rima Bishwokarma and Ashishma Nakarmi are the actresses, while Dilip Rayamajhi, Babu Bogati and Yash Kumar are the actors.

Tika Pahadi, Ganesh Upreti, Subhadra Adhikari too are in the film. The film unit plans to complete shooting in 40 days.

--- ❤️ SHARE NOW! ---